- HOW DO I...?
How Do I
- Apply For…
- Building Permit
- Business License
- Residential Security Check
- Download a copy of the application and either drop the application by the Town Hall or email Lynne Hazelwood
- Utility Service (Water and Sewer)
- After Hours Assistance
- Should you have any water, sewer, or other problems after hours please call the Giles County Sheriff’s Office at 540-921-3842 and report it to dispatch and a town public works employee will be contacted to address the problem.
- Marriage License
- Please call Giles County Clerk of Court at 540-921-1222
- Streetlight Outage
- Please call 540-921-0340 with the address the streetlight is not working on. Staff will have an officer mark the pole with ribbon and get the pole number for staff to report the outage to American Electric Power (AEP).