Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Effective March 31, 2020
In an effort to increase social distancing and limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all Town of Pearisburg facilities will remain closed to the public until further notice.
Facilities Closed to the Public:
Library (book drop is closed)
Fire Department Facility
Town of Pearisburg Facilities, including Whitt-Riverbend Park, will not be available for rent during this time.
*Town staff are still working and available to serve the public.*
Helpful tips to help assist you with services:
1. Contact a Town Staff Member: (540) 921-0340
2. Telephone Payments for Utility bills: 1-844-410-6795
3. Telephone payments for tax and all other bills: (540) 921-1222 (please select option 1).
4. Online payments for Utility payments only: www.pearisburg.org
5. Drop Box located on the front of the building
6. By Mail: 112 Tazewell Street, Pearisburg, Va. 24134
In the event you have no other means of payment besides cash, please take an envelope and make sure to include the exact amount you would like posted to your account. Place the envelope in the Drop Box, located outside between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Staff will be checking the box during business hours only. If you would like a receipt, please let us know and we will mail it to you.
Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns.