Pearisburg, VA


Where can I get a copy of my marriage license?

Call 540-921-1722 or visit the Clerk of Court located at 503 Wenonah Ave., Pearisburg, VA.


How do I contact Animal Control?

To reach Animal Control call 540-921-3842.

Where can I sign up for utilities?

Answer here