Brush & Miscellaneous Junk Schedule
Brush Pick-Up Schedule
1st Friday of the month: Allegheny Avenue, Cherry Lane, Craig Avenue, Curve Road, Douglas Lane, French Street, Fairway Street, Giles Street, Hale Street, Harvey Street, Locust Drive, Lynwood Avenue, Mercer Street, Monroe Road, Mill Road, Mt. Lake Avenue, Old Orchard Place, Orchard Grove Lane, Pearl Street, Pinewood Drive, Poplar Lane, Pulaski Avenue, Oak Lane, Sunset Drive, Valleyview Drive.
2nd Friday of the month: Church Avenue, Cirus Street, Cord Drive, Cross Avenue, Dennis Street, Eagle Drive, Fleeman Street, Grand Avenue, Henson Avenue to Woodrum Street, Hobson Avenue, Iris Street, Johnston Avenue, Lane Street, Lost Lane, Main Street, Maple Street, Martin Lane, Montgomery Street, Morris Avenue, Orchard Drive, Painter Street, Peach Street, School Road, Tannery Road, Tazewell Street, Thomas Drive, Tyler Avenue, Walnut Street, Wenonah Avenue to Woodrum Street, Willow Circle, West Mt. Lake Avenue, Woodrum Street.
3rd Friday of the month: Buchanan Street, Caudill Street, Chapman Drive, Chestnut Street, Country Club Drive, Clifford Street, Darden Drive, Deerfield Acres, Elm Street, Easley Street, East Henson, East Wenonah Avenue, Easton Road, Ft. Branch Road, High Street, Hoge Street, Huffman Drive, Pearis Road, Pembroke Street, Robinhood Drive, Taylor Avenue, Wildwood Drive, Par Four Lane
4th Friday of the month: Cabot Drive, Crile Lane, Gale Road, Horsley Drive, Kinter Way, Lawndale Drive, Mason Court Drive, Mayo Circle, McGuire Lane, Woodland Drive.
Brush Chipping Policy
Adopted by Town Council: February 8, 2022
- We will give each customer 45 minutes per month on a brush pile. After that there is a charge of 20 dollars for every 15 minutes if such a pile requires more than 45 minutes the property owner is asked to call ahead and let town staff know if they would like to pay for the extended time.
- Contractors that have trimmed or cut down trees are required to dispose of the brush themselves
- Brush piles need to be stacked at the edge of the road in a neat fashion and cut ends of brush facing to the road.
- Grass and leaves need to be bagged to be placed in bags for disposal by the Town of Pearisburg.
- No limbs may exceed 4 inch in diameter and if there is a fork in the limb it is to be cut into separate limbs in order to fit in chipper
- Root balls will need to be removed from brush for the safety of equipment and personal property and town staff